- Customized writing coaching for kids aged 10+ who can keyboard. Coaching can focus on either remediation or enrichment. Activities can be tailored to the individual child, and may include creative writing (short stories, poetry, creative nonfiction); journalism; book reviews; movie reviews; biographies; memoir; persuasive essays; blogging; journaling, etc.
- Adult writing coaching—individual, or workshopping if several people want to do this together.
- College essay help.
- Tutoring in grammar, spelling, vocabulary, organization.
- Proofreading and developmental editing.
- Coaching about what it takes to be a published writer: Idea development, pitching editors, book proposals, revision, marketing, royalties and so forth.
- Mother-daughter or parent-child book clubs based upon my book Her Next Chapter.
Fees are individually determined depending on services desired. A sliding scale is available.