- Admissions & Financial Aid Director at The Fenn School.
- Head of School at Odyssey Day School.
- Admissions Committee at MIT.
- Educational psychologist in several public school systems (my two graduate degrees are in School Psychology).
- Writing teacher.
- Parenting coach.
- Mother who went through the private school admissions process with my own child. (This is not a real credential, but one that many consultants use. For me, it simply allows me to truly understand the experience of my parent clients.)
- Started my own consulting business 5 years ago.
How should we compare consultants? Why should we hire you to help us apply to private schools? Hiring a consultant is an investment in your child's future. You should "shop around." We all have different backgrounds and different fee structures. I base mine upon collected salary data for my region done by my professional membership association, IECA (Independent Educational Consultants Association). My background is somewhat unique, and it allows me to work for you in a way many other consultants cannot. I have worked in the field of education for 30 years in the following ways: